AACT (Accelerated Allergy Clearing Technique)
~All-natural specialist in the NW for common foods and environmental allergens~
Are you tired of having allergies?
Allergies can be a problem either seasonally or year around. Your allergies may be preventing you from living a fulfilling life by inhibiting healing or carrying out every day normal functioning. We use the method of AACT (Accelerated Allergy Clearing Technique) to support the body’s allergy response. Nourish and Revive’s clients say they have experience diminished reactions or total relief from the allergic reaction.
The technique involves a systematic approach in which communication with the central nervous system and specific acupuncture points are reprogrammed with the brain and body to the new message, which suggests the substances are harmless. This technique should be tried for everyone experiencing multiple food allergies or sensitivities, digestive issues, allergies to the environment, animal fur, saliva and dander. As a follow-up, a nutrition program is recommended to assist the body in healing the underlying causes of why you became allergic in the first place. We clear common household allergens, environmental allergens, most common foods, animal fur, saliva and dander; along with other common allergens.
We have an extensive list of mold, yeast and fungus panels. You can also bring in any item that you think is causing an allergic reaction. Most commonly, we clear the following common irritants:
- Artificial Colors/Dyes, Baking Powder, Baking Soda, Bean/Legume, Caffeine, Cheese, Chicken, Chocolate, Citrus, Coffee, Corn, Cucumber, Dairy, Eggs, Fish, Fruit, Gluten, Grain, Gum, Lecithin, Meat, Nightshades, Peanuts, Walnuts, Oat, Onion, Milk, Peppers, Phenolics, Potato, Rice, Salt, Shellfish, Soy, Spices, Sugar, Tomato, Turkey, Vegetable, Vinegar, Wheat, Yeast, Vitamins A, B, C
- Emotional, Physical, Radiation, EMFs
- Chemicals, Chlorine, Fluoride, Latex, Mattress, Medications, Pain, Perfumes, Pesticides, Plastic, Pressboard, Rubber, Silicone, Tattoo Ink, Metals, Pollen, Trees (including Cottonwood), Weeds, Animals, Dust, Molds
Here in the Pacific Northwest, we deal with a special environmental issue — mold. Nourish and Revive has the most common mold allergens available to for testing and clearing. Molds are a natural part of the life cycle of all decaying plant and food materials. Mold spores are prevalent in the air, indoors and outside. Most common foods, fresh and prepared, contain a variety of molds.
NW Common Environmental Molds
- Acremonium: Formerly known as Cephalosporium. Found in soil, damp paper, fabric dust and wood by- products. This commonly attributes to the ‘cork taint’, a musty or moldy off-odor, in wine.
- Alternaria, Epicoccum, Sporobolomyces: As a result of decomposing plants, molding vegetables and fruits.
- Aspergillus: A soil fungus found in composts, hay, damp vegetation, damp fabrics, grains, fruits, soy sauce, cheeses, corn and peanuts.
- Aureobasidium Mix: Found in in soil, forest soils, fresh water, plants, fruit, marine estuary sediments, wood and indoors. Widespread, where moisture accumulates, especially in bathrooms and kitchens, shower curtains, tile grout and window sills.
- Cladosporium Mix: Found on living and dead plant material. Cladosporium spores are wind-dispersed and they are often extremely abundant in outdoor air.
- Pullularia: As a result of decaying plants and soil.
- Botrytis: Resulting in moldy fruits, grapes and some flowers.
- Fusarium: Found on vegetables, beans, whole grains, flours, decaying plants and houseplants.
- Hormodendrum: Found on leaves, rotting plants, decaying trees, rotting wood and leftover foods. It appears as black specks on windows, damp walls and corners & damp, stored clothing.
- Penicillium: Grows on fruits, breads, cheese, the surface of jams and condiments, damp shoes and clothing.
- Stachybotrys: Dark, black mold, living in: wall board, paper, fabrics and carpet backing, resulting from water damage.