Nutritional Therapy involves a combination of techniques. In a nutshell, our practitioner is able to analyze the primary causes of imbalances in the body and the order that the body would like to address each blockage or deficiency. The primary causes can include:
- Poor diet, reactive foods or lack of digestive enzymes.
- Deficiencies of vitamins, minerals and other key nutrients.
- Allergies to foods, environment, stress or emotions.
- Immune factors: Overgrowth of viruses, bacteria, yeast or parasites.
- EMF: Electromagnetic fields/radiation
- Exposure of chemicals and metals (The average American is exposed to 2000 chemicals daily.)
- Skin trauma or scars—surgical, injury, shots, piercings or tattoos.
Symptoms are your body’s way of telling you something needs addressing and correcting. Ignoring it will just develop into more symptoms and possibly something more serious. Don’t wait! Treat the source…not the symptom. We will help your body remove the blockages that have been causing stress and disease. Your body will repair the damage it has endured with the right nutrition. You will learn how to sustain a healthy, holistic and natural lifestyle. This is a skill that will change you and your family’s lives forever.
- An explanation of how eating habits and lifestyle contributing to symptoms.
- Advanced nutritional testing and functional evaluation.
- A personalized nutrition and supplementation program.
- Information on health issues.
- Access to delicious and healthy recipes.
- You will learn a new way of thinking about how food and environment affect your health.
Nutritional Therapy is 100% Natural and an effective help for:
- Food intolerances, allergies and sensitivites
- Fatigue syndromes: persistent tiredness and lack of energy
- Migraine and headaches
- Joint aches and arthritis
- Cardiovascular issues: high blood pressure
- Skin conditions: acne, eczema, dry flaky skin and vitiligo
- Respiratory conditions
- Digestive conditions: IBS, constipation, bloating and gas
- Yeast infections and candida
- Weight balance issues: overweight or underweight; difficulty losing weight
- Anxiety, depression and nervousness
- Hormonal disorders, infertility and PMS
- Behavioral issues: hyperactivity, ADHD and autism
- Frequent colds and infections